I am a physics graduate student at University of Wisconsin - Madison. I work under Dr. Mark Rzchowski in an experimental condensed matter physics lab that (mostly) studies strongly correlated oxide thin films, heterostructures and interfaces. Some projects that I have worked on are:
- Room temperature multiferroics for applications in non-volatile memory and other advanced electronic devices.
- Charge transport in oxide interface 2-dimensional electron gasses.
- The effect of oxygen vacancies on the metal-to-insulator transition observed in rare earth nickelate thin films.
- Superconductivity in pnictide thin films.
- Books are great. See what I’m reading.
- Disc sports.
- Exploring the outdoors, especially in my home state of Wisconsin.
- Riding and fixing my bicycle.
- Music. Check out my SoundCloud. (Disclaimer: You will have to hear me sing if you click a play button)
This theme was made by muan. Have a nice day!